- I enjoy the privledges and responsibilities afforded to me as a citizen of the United States of America. I like Hot Dogs, Apple Pie and Baseball. I enjoy my right to express myself freely with respect to the rights of my fellow Americans.
- I am perfectly capable of surviving and living on my own, without the help of my parents or a man. I can choose my own path and walk as far along that path as I so desire.
- I choose to revere the power of nature and the universe as a whole. While respecting the delicate balance in which we all are suspended.
- I represent a portion of society that is has chosen to further our education so that I may be more successful in life. While I am still a novice in my profession, I feel that am a more enlightened person based on the knoweldge gained during my time at NC State.
- I belong to the culture that bleeds red and will forever be opponents of those who represent the Blue Rams and Devils
- I belong to a culture that cultivates knowledge and takes command of passing down that knowledge to the next generation. I will continuously search for new innovative ways to make learning engaging and fun!
- I also belong to a group of young people who understand what in means to make new friends but cherish the old. I believe that every opportunity is an adventure and I am not afraid to take it because of the experiences I was able to enjoy during my time overseas with my dad who is a member of the US Army. I also know the price of the freedoms afforded us as Americans, and they do not come without sacrifice both great and small.